Eco lodges in Brittany in the department of Finistere
Set between land and sea
Halfway between the Bay of Morlaix and the Monts d'Arrée landscapes in the department of Finistere, in the West of Brittany, our eco lodges offer unforgettable memories as close as you can get to nature. Enjoy a break in a yurt, a tree house cabin or a dome in the trees, to disconnect from daily life and take advantage of the estate's 63 hectares of greenery.
Equipment and services adapted to your needs
Sheets and bedlinen are supplied in each atypical place you can stay. Please bring your own towels.
- Each eco lodge is only accessible on foot, from the car park located at the site's entrance.
- The car park is lit every evening until 1.00 am.
- As the tree house lodges, yurts and Nid’île tree domes are all in the forest, in the heart of Finistere, we would advise you to pack appropriate clothing: loose-fitting clothes and comfortable walking shoes for any surface.
- Our eco lodges are rented out on a nightly basis. Rates decrease according to the duration of your stay.
- Access to the Parcabout® treetop nets, mini golf course and Estate is included in our accommodation prices from 1.30 pm on the day of your arrival until 6.00 pm on the day of your departure.
- Modern toilets and showers are available on the site.
- The estate’s café-bar and shop are located close by, as are our relaxation spaces (free access) and wellness area (hot tub and sauna - booking required).
- A Wifi connection is available in our relaxation space and close to reception.
- Arrivals are between 5.00 pm and 6.30 pm.
- Departures are between 9.00 am and 10.30 am. Please bring the key to your accommodation back to reception.
- Breakfast is included in the price per night and delivered to your accommodation at 8.30 am.
- Aperitif or food hampers are delivered to your accommodation (booking required).