Slow tourism in Finistere at the Treuscoat Estate
As an adventure park with Eco Lodges, the Treuscoat Estate invites you to try “slow tourism” in a stunning environment, set right in the heart of the countryside.
What is slow tourism?
This is the ultimate form of sustainable tourism activity, closely combining the pillars of sustainable development, highlighting the relationship between the land and its inhabitants.
Slow tourism promotes exchange and reconnection, both with nature as with one’s closest family.
It rests on 4 principles.
- The time chosen: forget everyday rhythms, take care of yourself, take the time to find each other again.
- A moment of “immersive” discovery.
- An authentic break, with encounters and sharing with the locals.
- Practical ecology, highlighting environmentally-friendly transport and respect for the land (the environment of Finistère and Brittany, local culture, their inhabitants, biodiversity, heritage etc.).
An eco-friendly break, so you can re-energise in the countryside
Slow tourism responds to the needs and desires which the population is feeling more and more, both in France and abroad:
- break the rhythm,
- take a different look at your holidays,
- have a real experience, high in emotion
Slow tourism: why at the Treuscoat Estate?
In 2016, having spent 20 years in Scotland, Isabelle and Erwan NORMAND took over the Treuscoat Estate with the aim of creating a tourist site respectful of its environment, expressing their environmental and ethical values.
- Our concept: provide a full experience, allowing customers and visitors to take a break out of time, in a stunning natural, forest-based setting near the Bay of Morlaix in Finistere.
- Our aim: to make the Treuscoat Estate an exemplary site, whose environment, services and welcome make for an unforgettable break for guests!
- Our assets: a preserved environment, an eco-friendly setting, actions designed to minimise our ecological impact and a wide variety of offers drawing on nature, the surrounding land, and our many amenities.
The Treuscoat Estate is therefore an ideal destination for a getaway, to relax in the countryside, making the most of the natural environment, while delving deep into Brittany's historical, cultural and gastronomic heritage.