An experiential break near Morlaix in Finistere, Brittany
Choosing slow tourism means opting for an experiential break during which you’ll dive into a region’s culture and produce. And in Finistere and Brittany, there are lots of experiences waiting for you!
Explore the wealth of this region, all year round
Ideally located, halfway between the Baie de Morlaix and the Monts d’Arrée, the Treuscoat Estate is a privileged starting point for discovering northern Finistere.
In addition, you can plan your experiential break whenever your like!
Some new cabins are indeed open for booking all year round. We can therefore offer slow tourism continuously throughout the seasons. Just what you need for new experiences: in summer for the sun and swimming, in the autumn for the high tides etc.
On a regional scale, this annual opening:
- reinforces the attractiveness of the Baie de Morlaix and the Monts d’Arrée,
- promotes local resources out of season, particularly for the partner companies in catering and services.
Consume locally at the Treuscoat Estate
Because we consider that an experiential break comes through the discovery of local products, we have a long-term aim of ensuring the self-sufficiency of the Treuscoat Estate (eco lodges and adventure park).
Today, we are working in collaboration with many local companies, both for our products (food, bar, shop etc.) and for our services (the Parcabout® treetop nets, electric scooters, building our cabins etc.).
We are committed to a varied offer which:
- combines with the region’s tourist dynamic,
- allows longer stays for a complete experience,
- adapts to all rhythms and all tastes.
Share our natural cultural heritage
While you are visiting the Treuscoat Estate, you will explore its cultural heritage (its manor house, mill, fountain, agricultural activities, etc.) and its natural heritage (63 hectares of forest) in a fun way, adapted to the entire family.
Two activities which may add a little heritage discovery to your getaway:
Guided tours (visits behind the scenes, nature tours, etc.), with discussions to better understand the site.
A carriage ride, a great new feature for 2022, which reintroduces the Breton draught horse, to promote part of our local animal heritage, showcase our old carriage paths and heighten the public’s awareness of local life over the last century.
Take your time and create some memories
Still with a view to slow tourism and experience-based getaways, we are optimising the time spent by customers in their eco lodges so that they can make the most of this unspoilt environment, two steps from the Bay of Morlaix in Finistere.
- Breakfast is delivered at 8.30 am and the accommodation has to be freed by 10.30 am. Our customers can therefore take their time and make the very most of this delightful moment during which they can feel entirely disconnected.
- Meal and aperitif baskets are available as soon as you arrive in your accommodation, if it is equipped with a fridge. These catering offers allow our customers to enjoy their meals in peace, in their cabin or yurt, to enjoy an immersive flavour and sensational experience in the forest.
Our day visitors can also enjoy a break in the afternoon, to get away from all their day-to-day stress and to reconnect with nature.